CARE BANKS Builds and Strengthens Local Communities By Catalyzing & Supporting Community Based Collaboration To Support Seniors
CARE BANKS help bridge the rapidly growing gap between seniors’ support needs as they age-in-community’ & limited Local, State, Federal and Foundation support for senior social service programs
CARE BANKS support services build on Time Banks Institute’s 25+ years experience creating ‘social capital’ using local currency called ‘Time Dollars’ ( called ‘Time Credits’ in the UK ) to help build & strengthen local communities in 40 States and 34 Countries overseas. See Twitter #timebanking
CARE BANKS use local generated currencies to provide such elder support services as:
- Personal Care Assistance
- Respite for stressed family caregivers
- Visiting elderly to minimize social isolation
- Reminding to take prescribed medications as prescribed
- Transportation to doctor & pharmacy
- Transportation to grocery
- Transportation to community based social activities
- Help with light home maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- CARE BANKS Promotes & Increases
- Informal services that traditional circles of giving & receiving provide a community
- Sustainable, trusted ways for seniors to contribute to their own care & welfare of their communities through senior’s own volunteer efforts
CARE BANKS support services are offered through the Time Banks Institute, a 501-(c)(3) non profit organization based in Washington, DC.
Contact us – We will reply promptly.
CARE BANKS SUPPORT SERVICES
Paul Foldes, JD. Social Venture Catalyst
+1 (410) 914 7323 USA
Thank You for CARING
Your Name: (required) __________________
Your Email: (required) __________________
Your Message: ________________________